Just as we value our own privacy, we value yours. We will never share your information without written consent.
The terms "you" and "your" refer to any visitor to the website, including (i) casual visitors to our site, who do not participate in the services ("Site Visitors"), and (ii) users who register with our website and participate in our services by issuing queries, posting data, viewing a visualization, or subscribing to results ("Registered Users").
Why did you receive a mailing from us?
If you received a mailing from us, our records indicate that (a) you have provided your email or mobile address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in") though our website, or through other channels, or (b) you have registered with us or otherwise have an existing relationship with us or have logged on to one or more of our services, or (c) a friend or acquaintance has provided us with your email address indicating you would be interested in receiving information. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
If you believe you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email or other communication with your comments to email@example.com for review.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the Unsubscribe or Update Profile links at the end of any email. We will remove your personally identifiable information from our list of subscribers as soon as reasonably practicable, but any information voluntarily submitted for and included in previous issues of our newsletters cannot be deleted, and may remain in the system indefinitely. If, however, you log on to the services after your request to cease receiving emails or your name is submitted by friends or acquaintances, you may again be placed on or email list.
How we protect your personal information.
We use security measures designed to protect against the loss of and unauthorized access to data stored by our system. We also instruct our employees regarding this policy and the permitted use of date on our system. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Our security measures are structured to deter and prevent hackers and others from accessing information you provide to us (other than information voluntarily submitted for our newsletters). Please understand, though, that is not a warranty that the security measures are fail proof. Due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, we cannot guarantee that the information you provide us will remain free from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties who, despite our efforts, obtain unauthorized access.
Sharing and Usage
We do not sell or rent individual personally identifiable information (your name, address, phone number and email address) with unaffiliated third parties for their promotional use without your advance permission. You understand we may provide your individual personal information to others in the following situations:
- Information of Registered Users which such users voluntarily submit for inclusion in our newsletters and other services will be made available to other Registered Users. If we create a public chat, bulletin board or other public portion to the website, personally identifiable information voluntarily submitted to any public portions of the site will be available to any visitors.
- We may employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting or maintaining the website and providing services related to the website, and other functions necessary to our business. We may need to share your personally identifiable information with these companies (collectively, "Site Vendors"). We will provide Site Vendors with only that information necessary to perform their functions, and we will not allow them to use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- Information submitted to us is available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our services and systems.
- Your email will be communicated to a sponsor only in cases where a prize is being organized via email for prize pick up and delivery in cases where a contest where you have provided your email for the contest submission. All sponsors have agreed not to email you for any reason other than to organize prize pickup and delivery.
- We shall be entitled to transfer to a third party personally identifiable information, in connection with a sale or reorganization of the business, including, without limitation, a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of the business entity responsible for the information under this Policy, provided the acquiring third party has agreed to safeguard such information with protections that in all substantially similar to those set out in this Policy.
Use of Web Tracking and other Devices
When we send you emails, we may include a web tracking or other device to allow us to determine the number of people who open our emails. When you click on a link in an email, we may record this individual response to allow us to customize our offerings to you. Web Beacons collect only limited information, such as a cookie identifier, time and date of a page being viewed, and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides (the URL).
Most user email software systems will permit Web Beacons to be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive Web Beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select text only) emails via your email software. re.
"Anonymous Information" is information that does not include your name, address, phone number and email address (personally identifiable information), and may include statistical information concerning, for example, your use of our services or the pages on our website that you visit most frequently. When you visit our website a log of activities and other information may be recorded in our server log files. We may collect data about your browsing, searching and buying activity as you interact with our site. We may collect and use your IP address, web addresses of the sites you come from and go to next and information about your network connection, as well as information about your device's browser, operating system, platform type and Internet connection speed. We use this information for website statistics and to improve the website. We may use Anonymous Information to analyze the effectiveness of our website, to improve our services, and for other similar purposes. In addition, from time to time, we may undertake or commission statistical and other summary analyses of the general behavior and characteristics of users participating in our services and the characteristics of Visitors at our website, and may share Anonymous Information in aggregate with third parties. We may collect Anonymous Information through features of the software that supports our services, through cookies, and through other means.
This Policy was updated in June 2015. We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy from time to time, and changes will be posted on our website. By continuing to use our website, or to continuing to be a Registered User, you are agreeing to any such changes.
If you have any questions about Privacy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with us, please contact us